RoboCupJunior is one of the leagues in the international RoboCup competition. Its goal is to educate primary and secondary school students through project-based learning.
Students in RoboCupJunior build and program robots that play soccer, navigate rescue scenarios, and perform on stage with humans.
With MATLAB and Simulink, students can develop robot algorithms and test them in simulation. MathWorks provides support for low-cost hardware platforms such as Arduino, LEGO MINDSTORMS, and Raspberry Pi. This allows students to automatically deploy their algorithms to hardware.
- Introduction to Simulink Support for Target Hardware (1:50) - Video
- MATLAB and Simulink Video Series for Mobile Robotics in Education
- Getting Started with LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Hardware
- Getting Started with Arduino Hardware
- Getting Started with Simulink Support Package for Raspberry Pi Hardware
- Introduction to Stateflow for Student Competition Teams (17:35) - Video
Learn how to enhance your projects with on-demand webinars.
MathWorks provides complimentary software for this competition. If your team is participating in this competition and would like to request software contact us.
Mobile Robotics Training for your Team
These training materials will help your team get started with designing and testing autonomous mobile robot algorithms using MATLAB and Simulink.