“Robotics Playground” Courseware
Download free courseware for Robotics Playground, authored by MathWorks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Course Materials Include:
- 8 step-by-step lessons
- 6 MATLAB start programs and solutions
- 11 Simulink start models and solutions
An Introduction to Mobile Robotics with MATLAB and Simulink
By the Student Competition Team at MathWorks
Learn MATLAB, Simulink, and Stateflow for mobile robotics through a series of project-based exercises with virtual robots. The courseware contains step-by-step exercises for integrating common robot sensors and creating teleoperated and autonomous mobile robot algorithms.
Materials include a MATLAB and Simulink library of virtual environments designed to aid in the teaching of basic concepts in robotics, such as driver control, autonomy programming, obstacle avoidance, and object interactions.
- Learn MATLAB programming using variables, scripts, and functions.
- Learn Simulink modeling for time-based simulations.
- Learn Stateflow for robot programming using flow charts.
- Learn how to program robot remote controls.
- Learn how to avoid obstacles and follow objects using distance sensors.
- Learn how to program a maze-solving robot (final project).