Using MATLAB with PI System for Analysis and Process Monitoring
Do you store process or plant information in the OSIsoft PI System? Would you like to perform more advanced analytics on your historical and real time enterprise data? In this webinar, learn how to apply the convenience of advanced analysis in MATLAB to analyze your historical data, prototype mathematical algorithms, and integrate these analytical results back into the PI System. Through an example case study of a wind farm monitoring application using a neural network to detect early system failures, we show you how to:
- Access PI System data directly into MATLAB
- Perform post-processing, statistical and visual analysis of historical data
- Develop a monitoring algorithm to compare actual and expected power output
- Use the algorithm to detect abnormal system behavior
- Return the algorithmic results back to the PI System for real-time analytics
About the presenters
- Graham Dudgeon is the Energy Production Industry Manager at MathWorks.
- Chuck Wells is Senior Platform Architect at OSIsoft.
Recorded: 16 Nov 2011
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.