HDL Implementation and Verification of a High-Performance FFT
Learn how to implement and verify a high-speed signal processing algorithm using HDL Coder and HDL Verifier.
High-speed signal processing is a requirement for application such as radar, broadband wireless and backhaul. This webinar illustrates the workflow for designing a 1.6 giga-samples per second (GSPS) fast Fourier transform (FFT) algorithm and implementing it on an FPGA.
The demonstration will include:
- Developing a high-level radix-4 4096-point FFT algorithm in MATLAB.
- Building the hardware implementation model in Simulink.
- Converting the implementation to fixed-point.
- Optimizing for the target FPGA device.
- Generating synthesizable VHDL using HDL Coder that achieves 1.6 GSPS with only 60 multipliers.
- Verifying the generated VHDL using HDL Verifier.
Recorded: 23 Jun 2015
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.