LTE Physical Layer Modeling with MATLAB
Learn how to apply the LTE Toolbox® in MATLAB® as a standard-compliant golden reference for design verification, conformance testing, and measuring LTE systems. Also, learn how to analyze mobile wireless communication systems.
- Generating LTE, LTE-Advanced, and LTE-Advanced-Pro waveforms • Generating E-TMs, RMCs and custom waveforms
- Simulating the throughput of a link-level scenario
- Recovering and decoding signal information and system parameters from synthesized or live-capture data
- Analyzing the impact of RF components or interference signals on test measurements (EVM and ACLR)
- Generating and working with NB-IoT waveforms
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.