Attend this webinar to discover how to apply the LTE Toolbox in MATLAB as a standard-compliant golden reference for design verification, conformance testing, and measuring LTE systems. We will also demonstrate how to analyze mobile wireless communication systems.
- Generating LTE/LTE-Advanced signals
- Manipulating the resource grid to customize LTE signals or model proprietary signals
- Recovering and decode signal information and system parameters from synthesized or live-capture data
- Analyzing the impact of RF components or interference signals on test measurements (EVM and ACLR)
- Working with live over-the-air signals using SDRs or test instruments