LTE Toolbox Overview
Design, verify, and simulate LTE and LTE-Advanced communications systems with LTE Toolbox™.
- Generate LTE-compliant off-the-shelf waveforms such as reference measurement channels (RMCs) and test models (E-TMs), or generate full custom waveforms with customized PDSCH, PDCCH, PCFICH, PHICH, PUCCH, and PUSCH channels.
- Generate uplink and downlink waveforms.
- Simulate LTE-Advanced carrier aggregation capabilities.
- Measure the throughput and performance of end-to-end system scenarios such as open and closed loop spatial multiplexing and MIMO schemes, and propagation channels including fading, ETU, EVA, EPA and high-speed train.
- Simulate scenarios with multiple UEs and/or multiple eNodeBs to assess the behavior of a system under co- and adjacent-channel interference.
- Investigate how LTE-Advanced features such as transmission mode 9 and 10 (Coordinated MultiPoint or CoMP) improve transmission throughput.
- Demodulate actual LTE signals captured in the field or at the output of RF hardware or software-defined radio (SDR).
- Connect your simulation environment to test and measurement instruments to generate and analyze live LTE signals.
- Obtain synchronization information, cell ID, and system information (MIB and SIB).
- Measure EVM and ACLR.
- Simulate the impact of RF impairments, optimize your system’s RF performance, and trade off ACLR and EVM characteristics.
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.