Programming Xilinx Zynq SoCs with MATLAB and Simulink
This hands-on, two-day course focuses on developing and configuring models in Simulink® and deploying on Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoCs. The course is designed for Simulink users who intend to generate, validate, and deploy embedded code and HDL code for software/hardware codesign using Embedded Coder® and HDL Coder™.
A ZedBoard™ is provided to each attendee for use throughout the course. The board is programmed during the class and is yours to keep after the training.
- Zynq platform overview and environment setup
- Introduction to Embedded Coder and HDL Coder
- IP core generation and deployment
- Using AXI4 interface
- Processor-in-the-loop verification
- Data interface with real-time application
- Integrating device drivers
- Custom reference design
Preview the course here.