Problem 551. Have you seen any Spindromes recently?
- Never been to the dwarf planet makemake yet?
- Assume a new unexplored planet has several moons spinning around it,
- all on a flat circular orbit and equally spaced,
- and represented by a sequence of letters such as 'm a k e m a k e'
- or simply 'makemake'.
- Another example of a sequence of spinning moons could be '0 3 4 6 4 9'
- or simply '034649'.
- Notice that some moons may have same names.
- Assuming that such a sequence could also be called a spindrome if the spinning moons of same names can be distinguishable from each other by the neighbors.
- Otherwise that sequence is not a spindrome.
- The sequence 'makemake' is not a spindrome.
- The sequence '034649' is a spindrome.
- Please detect if the given sequence is a spindrome.
Solution CommentsShow comments
Problem Recent Solvers18