Model Design Metrics
Use model design metrics to assess the status and quality of the model components in your design. Use the Model Maintainability Dashboard to monitor the size, architecture, and complexity of design artifacts. The dashboard traces the dependencies between project files to identify outdated metric results in artifacts like MATLAB® functions, Simulink® models, and Stateflow® charts. Track the complexity of your design with the metric results. A less complex design is easier to read, maintain, and test. You can also use the metric API to programmatically collect metric results and save the results in a report.
- Monitor the Complexity of Your Design Using the Model Maintainability Dashboard
Assess the size, complexity, and architecture of your design.
- Assess Model Size and Complexity for ISO 26262
Use the Model Maintainability Dashboard to monitor the size and complexity of models in accordance with the ISO 26262 standard.
- Collect Model Maintainability Metrics Programmatically
Use a script to assess the maintainability of your model design artifacts.
- Model Maintainability Metrics
Use the model maintainability metrics to return metric data on the size, complexity, and architecture of your model.
- Create Project to Use Model Design and Model Testing Dashboards
Create a project for your model and use the dashboards to analyze the files in your project.
- Manage Project Artifacts for Analysis in Dashboard
Set up and manage a project that uses the dashboards.
- Categorize Models in Hierarchy as Components or Units
Label models by their testing interface to more easily track requirements-based testing activities for a model hierarchy.
- Explore Traceability Information for Units and Components
View traceability relationships for project artifacts like models, libraries, data dictionaries, requirements, tests, and test results.
- Monitor Artifact Traceability and Detect Outdated Results with Digital Thread
Monitor the relationships between artifacts and identify outdated results.
- View Artifact Issues in Project
Identify and fix the artifact issues that can lead to incorrect metric results.
- Resolve Missing Artifacts, Links, and Results
Troubleshoot artifact tracing and analysis in the dashboards.