Buffers, Switches, and Counters
|Number of samples of delay introduced by buffering and unbuffering operations
Switches and Counters
|Count up or down through specified range of numbers
|Detect transition from zero to nonzero value
|Detect threshold crossing of accumulated nonzero inputs
|Generate multiple binary clock signals
|Output ones or zeros for specified number of sample times
|Switch between two inputs after specified number of sample periods
- Sample- and Frame-Based Concepts
Explore basic signal concepts in the context of a Simulink® model. Learn more about sample-based processing and frame-based processing.
- Buffering and Frame-Based Processing
Convert signals of frame size
1into signals of frame size greater than
1, and vice versa.
- Convert Sample and Frame Rates in Simulink Using Rate Conversion Blocks
Learn how direct-rate conversion blocks impact the sample rate and frame rate of signals in Simulink models.
- Convert Sample and Frame Rates in Simulink Using Frame Rebuffering Blocks
Learn how frame rebuffering blocks impact the sample rate and frame rate of signals in Simulink models.
- Delay and Latency
Configure the Simulink environment to minimize delay and increase simulation performance.
- Why Does Reading Data from the dsp.AsyncBuffer Object Give a Dimension Mismatch Error in MATLAB Function Block?
Resolve the dimension mismatch error when you read data from an Async buffer inside the MATLAB® function block.
- Why Does the dsp.AsyncBuffer Object Error When You Call read Before write?
Initialize the async buffer by calling either setup or write before the first call to read.