Visualize Simulation Data in Simulink
Visualizing simulation data throughout the modeling process helps you understand, prototype, and tune your models. In Simulink®, you can select from different data visualization tools to suit your needs:
- Scope block: View connected signals in a separate compact window.
- Dashboard block library: Build an interactive interface to control and monitor the simulation by using graphical controls and displays.
- Record block: View and log signals to the workspace or a file.
- Simulation Data Inspector: Visualize, compare, and analyze data from multiple simulations in one place.
- Custom MATLAB® visualizations: Log simulation data to MATLAB and use MATLAB figures and charts to create custom visualizations.
- 3D Visualizations: Connect to Unreal Engine® to simulate and visualize the behavior of your Simulink models in prebuilt or custom 3D scenes.
Select a Web Site
Choose a web site to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.
- América Latina (Español)
- Canada (English)
- United States (English)
- Belgium (English)
- Denmark (English)
- Deutschland (Deutsch)
- España (Español)
- Finland (English)
- France (Français)
- Ireland (English)
- Italia (Italiano)
- Luxembourg (English)
- Netherlands (English)
- Norway (English)
- Österreich (Deutsch)
- Portugal (English)
- Sweden (English)
- United Kingdom (English)
- Australia (English)
- India (English)
- New Zealand (English)
- 日本Japanese (日本語)
- 한국Korean (한국어)