Design Industrial Robotics Applications with MATLAB and Simulink
Autonomous robotics requires knowledge and experience in many engineering domains, including mechanical design, perception, decision making, control design, and embedded systems. This talk explains a complete autonomous robotics workflow that allows an engineer to easily learn and apply the many functional domains of robotics. We will walk through the development of a robot arm pick-and-place application.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Development of kinematic and dynamic robot models
- Perception algorithm design using deep learning
- Multi-sensor fusion for accurate localization
- Gazebo cosimulation for sensor models and environment simulation
- Path planning with obstacle avoidance
- Supervisory logic and control using Stateflow®
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.