Control System Design Using Simulink and RSLogix 5000
Using Simulink® with RSLogix™ 5000, you can design and implement a control system using Allen Bradley PLCs. Simulink and related products enable you to model and simulate a controller, then generate IEC 61131 structured text for import into RSLogix 5000.
In this webinar you'll learn how Simulink and RSLogix 5000 integration enables you to:
• Model and simulate a control system
• Detect design errors early and fix them
• Reduce physical prototyping time and cost
• Implement a control system on Allen Bradley PLCs using automatic code generation
• Doug Eastman, Senior Applications Engineer, MathWorks
• Axel Rodriguez, Marketing Manager, Architecture Software Technology, Rockwell Automation
Recorded: 2 Apr 2012
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.