- Can you confirm if you have installed the UAV Toolbox Support Package for PX4 Autopilots ?
- You can check the outpout of the command: matlabshared.supportpkg.getInstalled
- The output of the above command should give the list of installed support packages. Verify that PX4 support package is installed
- Once you have installed the support package, you can execute the below command to check if the examples folder is on path. Let us know if the below command returns 1.
Unrecognized function or variable 'Px4DemoHostTargetWithSimulinkPlantStart'.
3 views (last 30 days)
I use UAV Toolbox Support Package for PX4 Autopilots and I want to implement example Monitor and Tune PX4 Host Target Flight Controller with Simulink-Based Plant Model.But I've got an error Unrecognized function or variable 'Px4DemoHostTargetWithSimulinkPlantStart'.
Abhishek GS on 12 Mar 2021
Hi Rongan Yuan,
5. Check if you are able to open any other demo example - For example: px4demo_uORBReadWrite
Let us know if you are able to open the example 'Px4DemoHostTargetWithSimulinkPlantStart' after above steps.