From my understanding, you want to add your colleague as an administrator to the license.
If you are currently an administrator, you can add Administrators on your Master License by following the instructions below.
- Go to www.mathworks.com
- Log into your MathWorks Account
- After you are logged in, click on your name in the top right corner and select ‘My Account’
- Click on any License number which will open your License center
- Click the link on the top of the page for ‘Master Licenses’ (Note : If you do not see the 'Master Licenses' link, click on 'Contact Administrator(s)' and then on 'Edit Administrators' which will redirect you to the Master License View)
- Click on the 'Administrator(s)' tab
- Click 'Add Administrators'
- Enter the Email Address for the new Administrator
- If necessary, modify if the new Administrator should receive email notifications for Software Maintenance Service
- Click ‘Add’
A confirmation message will be displayed that the new Administrator has been added to the Master License.
An Email Confirmation will be sent to all Administrators on the Master License.
If you require additional assistance contact MathWorks Support.