- Insert knob block from simulink library browser in your model
- Double-click on knob block, block parameters dailog will open
- Select the block whose parameter you want to control using knob, for eg. Gain block in your case
- A list containing all the possible tunable parameters of that particular block will appear, for eg. Gain for Gain block
- Select the paramter you want to tune (Gain here) and then click apply
- Now to change the Gain value using knob, first click on the knob, blue outline will come, showing knob is in active mode
- Change the position of the knob to change the Gain.
User Input for the Gain Block Using the dashboard elements
2 views (last 30 days)
I would like to use the dashboard block (like the knob) to change the value in my gain block. How can this be done? Can I directly change the value within the gain block to match the value that is generated from the user input of the knob?
Nishant Gupta on 27 Feb 2020
To do this you can use the following steps:
Refer to the model enclosed.