Clear Filters
Clear Filters

Which licence is suitable for my task?

2 views (last 30 days)
Jonas Wirth
Jonas Wirth on 4 Dec 2019
Answered: Jyothis Gireesh on 2 Jan 2020
I am a Student and need to simulate a system for my masters thesis with blocks of the simscape fluids library.
Since this library is'nt part of my students licence I would need to add this library.
This thesis is in cooperation with a company (the Topic is from them). However the licence would only have to be on my own personel Laptop and the company will not be able to work with this licence. They are also not interested in the outcome of the simulation, only in the work, which I do to prepare the simulation. I only need to simulate this system to enhance the difficulty of my thesis for the university.
My question is, which licence I would need: a expanded students licence or if the company I'm cooperating with needs to buy an anual licence for this task.

Answers (1)

Jyothis Gireesh
Jyothis Gireesh on 2 Jan 2020
Contact your sales representative to get detailed understanding about your license terms. If you don't know who your sales representative is, MathWorks support can help you find your sales representative:


Find more on Fluid Dynamics in Help Center and File Exchange

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!