Matlab Arduino support package
9 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
Manan Arora on 5 Apr 2019
Answered: Madhu Govindarajan on 8 Apr 2019
I'm using MATLAB 2017B, and i installed MATLAB hardware support package for arduino. When i execute the command " a=arduino(); " An error occurred that says " you need MATLAB arduino support package before you can use this feature ". Can anyone please help.
Madhu Govindarajan on 8 Apr 2019
This feels like something went wrong with the support package installation. What is the output if you type which -all arduino in your MATLAB Command Window?
If it says, 'arduino' not found I would think you have to perform a reinstallation of the support. For this:
1) Type this command in MATLAB and note down the location - matlabshared.supportpkg.getSupportPackageRoot
2) Uninstall the support package
3) Go to the location from Step 1 outside of MATLAB and ensure all files related to your support package are gone, if not manually delete them
4) Close MATLAB and reopen as administrator
5) Install the support package
Find more on Simulink Support Package for Arduino Hardware in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!