Last week I had a similar problem and I was glad to see this post.
However I have still an unsolved issue. I am trying to execute the program myExe.exe on a different machine than the one I used to compile the code.
1. I compile my code using mcc on the machine A, which has 8 cores.
2. On the machine A, I generate a parallel configuration file specifying 16 cores (=number of cores on the machine B). I tried several configuration options, like 'local' or jobmanager.
3. Then I connect to machine B.
4. I execute: myExe.exe -mcruserdata ParallelConfigurationFile:myConfig.mat
5. I get the following error: "Error when using the 'scheduler' section of the configuration myConfig.mat The ClusterSize for a local scheduler must be between 1 and 8".
How can I tell MCR to use all 16 cores on the machine B? And how should I prepare my configuration file? The documentation does not seem to provide an answer.
Many thanks, Marco.