- Check the graphics settings: Make sure that the graphics settings are set to the appropriate level for the simulation you're running. If the settings are too high, it could cause the simulation to slow down or freeze. You could also try reducing the graphics settings and see if that helps.
- Check for driver updates: Make sure that the graphics drivers on your computer are up-to-date. Outdated drivers can cause graphics issues, so updating them may help.
- Try running the simulation on another computer: If the problem persists, try running the simulation on another computer to see if the same issue occurs. This can help determine if the issue is related to the simulation or the computer itself.
Model simulation don't run and disappears when I change camera angle
3 views (last 30 days)
I'm running a simulation on 2019a version. Here are some details about the problem:
- Simulation compiled successfully without error or warning
- When the simulation runs: I can only view it in Front View and Back View, but the model doesn't seem to move. If I change camera angle, the model will disappear until I change it back to the 2 said view modes.
- When it's paused, I can view the model freely
I will try to run it on another computer to see if the same problem occurs.
In the meantime, if anyone knows what's wrong, please let me know. Thank you in advance!
Jack on 3 Apr 2023
Based on the details you provided, it seems like a potential issue with the graphics hardware or software on the computer you're running the simulation on. Here are a few things you could try: