How can I stretch an image non-uniformly?

5 views (last 30 days)
Broderick Kelly
Broderick Kelly on 10 Aug 2022
Answered: Image Analyst on 10 Aug 2022
I would like to take an image, and stretch it non-uniformly such that the further from the center of the image the less stretched it is. So the areas near the edges would get condensed while the areas far from the areas would get inflated. How could I go about generating a suitable displacement field to use? Please let me know if creating a displacement field to use would be a good approach and/or how I might do this. Any help is much appreciated, thanks! :)

Answers (1)

Image Analyst
Image Analyst on 10 Aug 2022
Use imresize to make the image dimensions and aspect ratio whatever you want.

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!