Write a MATLAB code to
1) Generate a band limited signal (at extremely high sampling rate to approximate it as a continuous signal)
2) Plot the signal in Time Domain.
3) Take the FFT of the signal and plot the magnitude and phase of the signal spectrum and show it is a bandlimited signal.
4) Generate an impulse train at an appropriate sampling rate using DFS and show that its FFT is again an impulse train.
5) Using the signal and impulse train generated in (1) and (4), produce sampled signal by multiplying the two and apply FFT.
6) Display the sampled signal and its spectrum.
7) Reconstruct the original signal from its sampled value using sinc (interpolation) filter and display the same.