Rapid Prototyping and Real-Time Simulation
To refine model design, validate component functionality, evaluate system performance, and test hardware, use rapid prototyping. Run real-time, external mode simulations that enable you to monitor signals and tune model parameters in your target application.
|Run on Custom Hardware
|Run external mode simulations (Since R2019b)
- Deploy Algorithm Model for Real-Time Rapid Prototyping
Deploy algorithm model for testing in real time.
- Deploy Environment Model for Real-Time Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) Simulation
Deploy environment model for testing in real time.
- External Mode Simulations for Parameter Tuning, Signal Monitoring, and Code Execution Profiling
Tune parameters, monitor signals, and retrieve execution-time metrics through communication channel between development computer and target hardware.
- External Mode Simulation by Using XCP Communication
Run external mode simulations that use an XCP communication channel.
- Graphical Controls for XCP External Mode Simulations
Hardware tab and External Mode Control Panel controls for XCP external mode simulations.
- External Mode Simulation with TCP/IP or Serial Communication
Run external mode simulations that use a TCP/IP or serial communication channel.