Hyderabad, the capital of Telangana, is the fastest-growing technology and innovation hub in India. This cosmopolitan city blends a rich heritage and culture with modern infrastructure and lifestyle. Hyderabad is centrally connected to all parts of India by road, rail, and air. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport connects Hyderabad to almost all parts of the world.
Located near HITEC city, the hub of information technology activities in Hyderabad, this office is one of our largest work centers outside the main U.S. campus in Natick, Massachusetts. Our Hyderabad teams work on exciting projects in areas such as embedded systems, autonomous systems, and signal processing that further the MathWorks goal of accelerating the pace of engineering and science.
Culture and Benefits
- Multicultural staff from all parts of India
- Excellent working atmosphere, collaborative work environment, and good work-life balance
- Well-equipped offices, with state-of-the-art workstations, collaboration spaces, cafeteria, lounges, and employee parking
- In-house cafeteria with beverages around the clock
- Daily fresh fruit, Wednesday breakfast, Friday cookies, holiday parties, and annual staff outings
- Fitness subsidy benefit to promote the health and well-being of staff members