Allen (2023). DragDataTip (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/69799-dragdatatip), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Minor code improvements. Likely to be the last version and will be replaced by DRAGDATATIPMODE and DRAGTIPOBJ classes. These new class objects will provide the same functionality, but work over a greater range of plot and data types.
Minor refinements to improve stability and performance.
-Minor bug fixes and removed unused/redundant code.
Fixed bug related to CreateFcn use and improved overall speed (less lag when dragging data tips). Also added behavior improvements related to figure resizing, axes limit changes, object stack order, and figure visibility for opening saved figures.
Added additional optional customization features, removed dependency of the figure's KeyPressFcn, and updated the CreateFcn callback to maintain DragDataTip functionality when saving and then reopening a figure.
- Incorporate draggable() directly into code to address multiple issues
- Fixed bug to apply function to multiple figures simultaneously.
-Added 'on/off' option to the draggable feature. Allows header and labels to be applied to standard data tips.
- Now works with a single line of code.
- Changed function behavior to utilize a property listener on the DataCursorManager "Enable" property. This allows toggling of the DataCursorMode between 'on' and 'off' to create the draggable data tips vs the previous need to use the "KeyPressFcn".
- Updated parsing of varargin.
- Apply custom data tip labels to default MATLAB Data Tips before creating draggable versions.