A workshop covering the essentials of programming autonomous tasks for mobile robots. Learn the basic components of successful autonomy algorithms and how to use VEX sensors with various control techniques to localize your robot, identify map features and track objects of interest.
Webinar recording available here:
- Intro to Robot Autonomy
- Simulation and Graphical Modeling Overview
- Individual Autonomy Tasks:
* Avoiding Obstacles
* Moving for Time (Temporal Logic)
* Dead Reckoning (State Machines)
* Navigating with Encoders (On/Off)
* Determining Position (Odometry)
* Controlling Position (PID)
* Detecting Objects
- Complete Autonomous Implementation
- Summary and Resources
MathWorks Student Competitions Team (2019). Robot Autonomy and Control Workshop (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/69743-robot-autonomy-and-control-workshop), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Link to webinar recording added to the description
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.