gm10 can be used to communicate with the YOKOGAWA GM10 DAQ. For a list of properties and methods, type help gm10 at the MATLAB prompt after copying all the files in the gm10.zip file to a suitable location on your PC.
The following files are part of the package:
- gm10.m : gm10 class m-file
- gm10_examples.m : m-script containing two application examples
- tcpclient2.m : TCP/IP client class used by gm10.m
- pnet.m : TCP/IP communication class created by Peter Rydesäter
- pnet.c : Code by Peter Rydesäter with minor modifications for bug fixes
Please follow the steps below to use GM10
1. Download and install MinGW-w64 C/C++ Compiler from the File Exchange (I used it with MATLAB 2017b)
2. Compile the C file with the command line "mex -O pnet.c ws2_32.lib -DWIN32" at the MATLAB prompt
3. Place the compiled MEX file pnet.mexw64 along with pnet.m and tcpclient2.m in a directory such as C:\Program Files\TCP2
4. Add the directory to the MATLAB path
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.