A simple plotting tool used for drawing arrows/vectors from point A to B.
Both A & B can be either n-by-2 (2D) or n-by-3 (3D) matrices. For more usage example, please use the "help arrow3" command.
What is new in version 4:
- Transparency and brightness controls
- Extended named color table (56 colors)
- Vectorized arrowhead and initial point marker dimensions
- Subplot support
- Bugs fixed!
What is new in version 3:
- log plot support
- linestyle & width
- data aspect ratio support
- initial point marker
- speed improvement for large (eg. 1000-by-3) matrices
Developed by Jeff Chang and Tom Davis.
Jeff Chang (2023). Arrow3 version 4.58 (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/1430-arrow3-version-4-58), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
This version uses CData instead of FaceColor so