A simple plotting tool used for drawing arrows/vectors from point A to B.
Both A & B can be either n-by-2 (2D) or n-by-3 (3D) matrices. For more usage example, please use the "help arrow3" command.
What is new in version 4:
- Transparency and brightness controls
- Extended named color table (56 colors)
- Vectorized arrowhead and initial point marker dimensions
- Subplot support
- Bugs fixed!
What is new in version 3:
- log plot support
- linestyle & width
- data aspect ratio support
- initial point marker
- speed improvement for large (eg. 1000-by-3) matrices
Developed by Jeff Chang and Tom Davis.
Jeff Chang (2021). Arrow3 version 4.58 (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/1430-arrow3-version-4-58), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!