- Once a waveform is generated you can "Export" the waveform to MATLAB Workspace using the Export option in the toolstrip.
- On clicking the down arrow on the Export button you'll see 2 options "Export to Workspace" and "Export to File".
- Choosing the former option will generate a dailog box asking for he variable name.
- Enter the variable name as desired and click Ok.
- This will create a variable by the given name in the MATLAB Workspace which can be use in MATLAB as well as SImulink.
How to Import signals generated through wireless waveform generation App to MATLAB simulink
1 view (last 30 days)
VIGNESH RAMESH on 7 Feb 2020
I am trying to import the signal generated through Wireless Waveform Generation App to MATLAB simulink and want to analyse the signal strength used by different devices through MATLAB simulink. can you please help me with this
Shashwat Bajpai on 10 Feb 2020
Hope this Helps!