Analyze Coverage and View Results
You can use Simulink® Coverage™ to evaluate coverage data to find gaps in your testing or issues in your design. You can compare the coverage results of normal mode simulations with the generated code results from software-in-the-loop, processor-in-the-loop, or hardware-in-the-loop simulations.
Coverage reports and model highlighting help you to understand which parts of your design are sufficiently exercised by your test cases. For aggregated test results, you can also view how each corresponding test contributes to the coverage results.
- Top-Level Model Coverage Report
Learn about the sections of a model coverage report the software creates for the top-level model.
- View Coverage Results in Simulink Canvas
Highlight model elements in the Simulink Canvas to view coverage results.
- Types of Coverage Reports
Simulink Coverage can create one or more model coverage reports after a simulation.
- Trace Coverage Results to Associated Test Cases
View system test coverage achieved from unit tests in the Aggregated Tests section of the coverage report.
- Trace Coverage Results to Requirements
View requirements traceability in Simulink Coverage reports using Simulink Test™.
- Assess Coverage Results from Requirements-Based Tests
Assess extent to which requirements-based tests exercise the corresponding design.
- Create and Run Back-to-Back Tests Using Enhanced MCDC (Simulink Design Verifier)
Create back-to-back tests using enhanced MCDC in Test Manager.
- Export Model Coverage Web View
Export a Model Coverage Web View.
- Model Coverage Reports for MATLAB Functions
Read and interpret coverage results for a MATLAB Function block.
- Code Coverage Report
Learn about the sections of a code coverage report.