To test, refine, and deploy generated code according to your application needs, configure the model build to:
Generate an executable file for validation and testing.
Create static or dynamic library files for reusing or sharing algorithms.
Instrument the generated code for Simulink® or external tools to monitor and tune the running code.
Deploy algorithmic code in a Simulink block to verify code behavior and computational results, accelerate simulation of a model algorithm, reuse or share algorithms, or protect intellectual property.
Leverage algorithms in external MATLAB®, C/C++, or Fortran code, by integrating them as reusable components in the model.
Package generated model code for relocation to another build environment.
- Accelerate, Refine, and Test Hybrid Dynamic System on Host Computer by Using RSim System Target File
- Choose an External Code Integration Workflow
- Deploy Algorithm Model for Real-Time Rapid Prototyping
- Deploy Environment Model for Real-Time Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) Simulation
- Build Process Workflow for Real-Time Systems
- Relocate or Share Generated Code
- Rapid-Prototyping Deployment
Build, validate, refine, and test generated executables
- Build Process
Set up compiler or IDE, configure and initiate build process, troubleshoot compiler errors
- Build Process Customization
Cross-compilation, post-code-generation processing, target build process customization