Printing and Saving
Print or export the contents of a figure. Save the figure so you can open it in a future MATLAB® session.
|Save plot or graphics content to file (Since R2020a)
|Copy plot or graphics content to clipboard (Since R2020a)
|Capture app as image or PDF (Since R2020b)
|Capture axes or figure as movie frame
|Save figure to specific file format
|Export contents of figure
- Compare Ways to Export Graphics from Figures
Compare different ways of exporting plots and other graphics so you can use them in documents or other applications.
- Save Figure with Specific Size, Resolution, or Background Color
Control the dimensions, resolution, and background color of saved figures.
- Save Plot as Image or Vector Graphics File
Save a plot as an image containing pixels or as a vector graphic that scales to any size.
- Saving and Copying Plots with Minimal White Space
This example shows how to save a figure so that the saved figure has a tight margin of white space around the axes.
- Print Figure from File Menu
This example shows how to print a figure, preserve the background color, and control the printed figure size.
- Save Figure to Reopen in MATLAB Later
This example shows how to save a figure so that you can reopen it in MATLAB later.
- Customize Figure Before Saving
This example shows how to use the Export Setup window to customize a figure before saving it.
- Copy Figure to Clipboard from Edit Menu
This example shows how to copy a figure to the clipboard and how to set copy options.