Get Started with DDS Blockset
DDS Blockset provides apps and blocks for modeling and simulating software applications that publish or subscribe to Data Distribution Service (DDS) middleware. The blockset includes a DDS dictionary that lets you manage, create, and edit your DDS definitions in Simulink®. You can import DDS specifications as XML files to create a skeleton Simulink model as a starting point for developing algorithms for DDS applications.
DDS Blockset provides blocks for publishing and subscribing samples to DDS, including their corresponding Quality of Service (QoS). It fully integrates with the RTI Connext DDS and eProsima Fast DDS stacks.
DDS Blockset generates C++ code and XML files from Simulink models (with Embedded Coder®).
- STEP 1: Create DDS Definitions
- STEP 2: View and Edit DDS Definitions
- STEP 3: Construct Simulink Model as Publisher and Subscriber
- STEP 4: Configure the DDS Interface
- STEP 5: Build and Deploy Application to DDS Network
Learn how applications modeled in Simulink can use DDS.
About Data Distribution Service (DDS)
- What Is DDS?
Overview of the Data Distribution Service (DDS) middleware platform.
- How Does DDS Blockset Work?
Overview of using DDS Blockset to model DDS applications.