MATLAB supports National Instruments myDAQ (NI myDAQ) hardware, a low-cost, portable USB DAQ device. NI myDAQ hardware is used for project-based learning and hands-on experimentation for analog circuits, sensors, signals, and systems.
Support for NI myDAQ hardware is provided through the Data Acquisition Toolbox Support Package for National Instruments NI-DAQmx Devices. This support allows you to perform the following tasks in MATLAB:
- Read data from analog input channels (oscilloscope)
- Write data to analog output channels (function generator)
- Read and write data to the eight digital input and output channels
- Setup and configure the NI myDAQ Counter/Timer
- Configure the sampling rate of the NI myDAQ device