Senior Sales Account Manager, Higher Education Channel Sales
MathWorks has a strong commitment to education. It comes from believing in the power of learning and the ability of engineering, science, and math to find innovative solutions to real-world problems. More than 5000 universities worldwide use MathWorks tools and services for their inspiration and innovation. Academia is a top priority for MathWorks since the beginning.
As a Sales Account Manager based in Eindhoven, you will sell MathWorks Software and Services to the education market. You will be working with leading universities and applied science schools in Eastern Europe (including Russia, Turkey and Israel). Your role is to develop and close new key opportunities in close cooperation with local distributors and to manage the channel Education sales funnel. You will attend and participate in channel partner sales meetings and customer visits, and review, assess and ensure channel sales team development.
You will be employing advanced sales strategies and tools to position the educational value and economic impact of our products and services to our customers. You will join a dynamic team in an exciting and versatile market and work closely with local and international marketing and technical experts.
- Develop and build higher level customer relationships within accounts as well as finding new contacts through prospecting
- Skilled in consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and MathWorks capabilities
- Develop and execute account and territory planning, identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-valued solutions
- Manage productive, professional relationships with Channel Partners to maximize revenue growth. Participate in customer visits and help close business in key accounts and opportunities
- Develop and manage a funnel of activities. Document and report sales activities using an advanced CRM system
- Collaborate closely with the technical, marketing and sales teams of MathWorks and of the distributor
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Candidates must be willing to travel 25% to 50% of the time
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the Netherlands.
- Bachelor in the technical or economic field and sales experience required
- Demonstrated success managing a territory and using a CRM system
- Fluency in English
- Selling experience in the academic and software market is a plus
- Open minded and culturally sensitive
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here