Senior Application Engineer, Embedded Software (m/f/d)
As a Senior Application Engineer, Embedded Software, you will be working with world's most innovative companies in the Industrial Automation, Aerospace, Automotive, and Semiconductor industries. You will help drive customer adoption of Model-Based Design and will advise customers on how to design, develop, verify, and deploy their embedded applications. This position is located in our Eindhoven, NL office.
- Work directly with customers
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing and Product Development
- Determine customer requirements and recommend MathWorks technical capabilities
- Reuse, prepare and demonstrate application examples
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in the Netherlands.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience writing embedded software in C or C++
- Fluency in English; common European framework of reference for languages level C1
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Implementation of MATLAB and Simulink models on resource constrained hardware
- Code generators, e.g., Simulink Coder, Embedded Coder, TargetLink, LabVIEW, SCADE
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here