The MathWorks Meudon office is well located in a south-western suburb of Paris. With Paris only three or four stops away on the tram or RER, you can enjoy green spaces at lunch with your colleagues, while having all the excitement and attractions of Paris only minutes away.
- Take the 289 bus to the Verdun-Jean Pierre Timbaud stop or Carrefour de la Ferme stop.
- Take the 123 bus to the Carrefour de la Ferme stop.
- Get off at Meudon Val Fleury stop and take the 289 bus in the direction of Porte de Ste Cloud to the Carrefour de la Ferme stop.
- Get off at Issy val de Seine, take the Tramway to La Defense and stop at Les Moulineaux.
- Get off at Issy and walk to the office (around 10 minutes).
- Get off at Meudon Val Fleury stop and take the 289 bus toward Porte de Ste Cloud, to Carrefour de la Ferme stop.
- Get off at the Meudon Station stop.
- Get off at the Les Moulineaux stop, a 10-minute walk to our office.
Culture and Benefits
- Fresh fruit daily
- Wednesday breakfast "à la française" including croissant, pain au chocolat, chausson aux pommes, and pain aux raisins
- Free coffee and beverages
- CE (Works council) activities: Galettes des Rois, summer picnic, holiday party, sports, and cultural activities
- Celebrations with crepes, cakes, and other specialty foods from the French gastronomy
- Football table (and tournament) in the office; soccer team outside of work, with annual tournament during Sales team meetings in Boston
Gender Equality Index
The Gender Equality Index is a tool to measure the progress of gender equality in France. It is calculated for individual companies based on four criteria: the gender pay gap, the difference in individual wage increases of men and women, the number of employees who received pay increases in the year following their return from maternity leave, and the number of women among the highest-paid employees.
MathWorks France achieved a score of 87 points out of 100 on the Gender Equality Index for 2020.