MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization and programming. MATLAB provides users with tools to design, build and test algorithms including:
- Mathematical, engineering and scientific functions
- Domain specific algorithms for signal processing, computer vision and image processing, machine learning and control design
- Integrated environment for editing, debugging and optimizing algorithms
- Integration with distributed source control tools like Git, etc.
- Access to hundreds of community created functions and algorithms through MATLAB Central's file exchange.