Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 7th edition features the latest updates and advances in the electrical engineering field. This edition includes 121 "Design a Problem" exercises and also features 2,481 examples, practice problems, review questions, and end-of-chapter homework problems. The text is divided into three parts: DC Circuits, AC Circuits, and Advanced Techniques for Network Analysis.
Topics discussed in the chapters include:
- Fundamental laws and theorems
- Circuits techniques
- Passive and active elements
- Sinusoidal steady-state analysis
- AC power, RMS values
- Three-phase systems
- Frequency response
- Laplace transform
- Fourier series and Fourier transform
- Two-port network analysis
MATLAB is introduced in an appendix and is used to solve numerous examples.