MATLAB Support Package for Quantum Computing lets you build, simulate, and run quantum algorithms. The support package enables you to prototype algorithms to accelerate solving problems such as optimization, scenario simulation, and artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning tasks, as well as currently unsolvable problems in chemistry and material simulations.
With MATLAB Support Package for Quantum Computing, you can:
- Build circuits to implement quantum algorithms using a variety of built-in and customizable composite gates
- Verify implementation of algorithms using simulations in your local computer or connect to a remote simulator through cloud services
- Execute quantum algorithms by connecting to quantum computing hardware through cloud services
- Visualize circuits to verify implementations of the algorithms and individual qubits, as well as analyze and plot results
- Create and solve quadratic unconstrained binary optimization (QUBO) problems on your local computer
Simulate Quantum Algorithms Locally
Verify quantum algorithms to confirm their behavior and expected outcomes by simulating the algorithms on your local computer. Inspect results by displaying the quantum state formula, plotting a histogram, or querying possible states.
Execute Algorithms on Quantum Computers
Connect to quantum computers through cloud services and run the quantum algorithms. Use quantum simulators supplied by quantum hardware providers to validate complex quantum circuits before running them on QPU devices.
Discover Quantum Computing Applications
Leverage quantum computers to solve problems in optimization, machine learning, and chemistry.
Create and Solve Quadratic Unconstrained Binary Optimization (QUBO) Problems
Formulate combinatorial optimization problems as QUBO problems. Solve QUBO problems on your local computer using the solve function.