Fuzzy Logic Toolbox Apps
Fuzzy logic apps enable you to build standard Mamdani and Sugeno-type fuzzy inference systems and view and analyze results using interactive interfaces.
The Fuzzy Logic Designer and Neuro-Fuzzy Designer apps are included in Fuzzy Logic Toolbox. You can find them, along with the rest of the apps for your installed products, by clicking the Apps tab in the MATLAB Toolstrip. In addition, you can find many useful apps on the MATLAB File Exchange that have been authored by the MATLAB User Community using the App Building Blocks.
Fuzzy Logic Designer app
The Fuzzy Logic Designer app lets you create, train, and test fuzzy inference systems. With this app you can:
- Edit the number of input and output variables, and specify variable names
- Display and edit all membership functions associated with all of the input and output variables for the entire fuzzy inference system
- Create, edit, and delete rules for the fuzzy inference system
- Test and observe the behavior of the entire fuzzy inference process at once
- See three-dimensional curves representing mappings from any two inputs to any output of the system
Neuro-Fuzzy Designer app
The Neuro-Fuzzy Designer app lets you create, train, and test Sugeno-type fuzzy inference systems. With this app you can:
- Load, plot, and clear the data
- Generate or load the initial FIS structure
- Train the fuzzy inference system
- Validate the trained FIS
File Exchange Apps
You can create your own MATLAB apps and share them with other MATLAB users. Community members frequently share MATLAB apps through File Exchange.