- Define two distributions as two classes.
- Sample 1000 points from two distributions and define their class labels.
- Create a linear classification model. Initialize random weights and plot samples and classification boundary
- Optimize weights using stochastic gradient descent (LMS) learning algorithm for least mean squared error.
- Compare initial classification boundary with final (optimized) classification boundary
- Plot learning curve (MSE vs epochs)
- Plot sigmoid function and it's derivative with-respect to stimulus 'x'
Shujaat Khan (2022). Single Layer Perceptron Neural Network (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/75238-single-layer-perceptron-neural-network), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!