This support package is currently unable to download third-party software for MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report.
MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.
- Rapid prototyping of algorithms on-chip using automated build, deploy, and execution
- Perform real-time parameter tuning and logging using external mode
- Perform processor-in-the-loop (PIL) with execution profiling
- Generate processor optimized code, including CMSIS-DSP
- Driver block libraries for on-chip and on-board peripherals such as ADC, digital I/O, PWM, SPI, I2C, and more (varies by support package and workflow)
- Peripheral driver blocks for digital I/O, ADC, PWM, IRQ, I2C, SCI, and SPI
- Board-specific audio, MODBUS®, WiFi, ThingSpeak™, and environmental sensors blocks
- Supported Hardware: STM32F746G-Discovery, STM32F769I-Discovery, STM32L475VG-Discovery (B-L475E-IOT01A), STM32F4-Discovery
- Support for peripheral configuration using STM32CubeMX integration
- Suitable for generation of production code used in high volume deployment
- Includes peripheral driver blocks for digital I/O, ADC, PWM, and IRQ
- Speed motor control development with example models for Motor Control Blockset™
- Supported Hardware: any STM32F4xx-based board (Nucleo, Discovery, or custom)
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!