IBM DOORS Traceability
Establish bidirectional traceability between requirements in IBM Rational DOORS modules and artifacts in Simulink® and MATLAB®.
|Interact programmatically with Requirements Management Interface|
|IBM Rational DOORS attributes in requirements report|
|Configure IBM DOORS Next session in MATLAB|
|Get number of links to IBM DOORS Next artifacts|
|Query known configurations from IBM DOORS Next server|
|Query used IBM DOORS Next configurations from MATLAB/Simulink artifacts|
|Update links to IBM DOORS Next configuration|
- Configure Requirements Toolbox for IBM Rational DOORS Software
Copy additional MATLAB files into your DOORS software installation.
- Link and Trace Requirements with IBM DOORS Next
Link to requirements in IBM DOORS Next.
- Navigate to Requirements in IBM Rational DOORS Databases from Simulink
Navigate from your Simulink model to a DOORS requirements document and vice-versa.
- Synchronize Simulink Models with IBM Rational DOORS Databases by using Surrogate Modules
Learn how to synchronize a Simulink model using the IBM Rational DOORS software.
- Managing Requirements for Fault-Tolerant Fuel Control System (IBM Rational DOORS)
The Requirements Management Interface (RMI) provides tools for creating and reviewing links between Simulink objects and requirements documents.
- Import Requirements from IBM DOORS Next
Import requirements authored in IBM DOORS Next.
- Import Requirements from IBM Rational DOORS
Import requirements authored in IBM Rational DOORS.