Code generation modeling guidelines include recommended model settings, block usage, and block parameters. Use these guidelines when you develop models for code generation. For information about Simulink® Coder™ and Embedded Coder® support for blocks, see Use Blocks and Products Supported for Code Generation.
- Use Blocks and Products Supported for Code Generation
Identify blocks and products that Simulink Coder and Embedded Coder support for code generation.
- Simulink Coder Model Advisor Checks for Standards and Code Efficiency
Use Simulink Coder Model Advisor checks to assess model readiness to generate code.
- Modeling Guidelines for Blocks
Code generation modeling guidelines include recommended model settings, block usage, and block parameters.
- Switch Between Output Waveforms During Code Execution for Waveform Generator Block
This example shows how to generate code that enables you to switch between stimulus waveforms during code execution.
- Tune Phase Parameter of Sine Wave Block During Code Execution
Under certain conditions, you cannot configure the Phase parameter of a Sine Wave block to appear in the generated code as a tunable global variable (for more information, see the block reference page).