Issues with MATLAB
Online Server instances can manifest as connectivity failures, slow downs, or crashes,
either of the server or individual microservices. To diagnose and solve problems, use
log information generated by the
gather-system-info command. For additional support, see Contact Technical Support About MATLAB Online Server Issues.
System Administration Commands
- Contact Technical Support About MATLAB Online Server Issues
Collect system information and email MATLAB support.
- Manage Server Logs
Get contents of MATLAB Online Server microservice logs and configure log shipping and log rotation.
Installation and Licensing
- Resolve MATLAB Pod Issues
Pods can have a status of
"Running"but still have issues with licensing, MATLAB images, and storage.
- Resolve Evicted or Terminated Pod Issues
Find and clean up evicted or terminated pods.
- Resolve Out-of-Resource Conditions
Clean up unused images and provision more resources.
- Resolve Security Exception Error When Accessing Help
Resolve missing certificate issues when running the
doccommand in MATLAB.