Use a generated test bench to verify your generated HDL code against the original model. You can also collect code coverage information from the tests run by the generated test bench.
- Generate Test Bench and Enable Code Coverage Using the HDL Workflow Advisor
Generate test bench and code coverage for generated HDL code using the HDL Workflow Advisor.
- Choose a Test Bench for Generated HDL Code
Select a generated test bench.
- Generated Model and Validation Model
The generated model is an intermediate model that shows the HDL implementation architecture and includes latency.
- Test Bench Block Restrictions
Determine which blocks do not support direct connection to the DUT for test bench generation.
- Delay Balancing
Insert matching delays along all data paths.
- Locate Numeric Differences After Speed Optimization
Learn about numeric differences between original and generated models.
Learn how to resolve numerical mismatch issues after HDL code generation.