Transfer Data with Job Methods and Properties
To transfer data to the cloud cluster, you can use the
JobData properties, in the same way you use these for other clusters. For
Place all required executable and data files in the same folder.
Specify that folder in the
AttachedFilesproperty of the job.
When you submit your job, the files are transferred to the cloud and made available to the workers running on the cloud cluster.
Data that is stored in job and task properties is available to the client, so your task or
batch function results are accessible from the finished job’s
function or the tasks’
OutputArguments property. For batch jobs that run on
the cloud, you can access the job’s workspace variables with the
function in your client session.
- Transfer Data To Amazon S3 Buckets and Access Data Using MATLAB Datastore (Cloud Integrations)
- Copy Data from Amazon S3 Account to Your Cluster (Cloud Integrations)
- Download SSH Key Identity File (Cloud Integrations)
- Transfer Data with Standard Utilities (Cloud Integrations)
- Retrieve Data from Persisted Storage Without Starting a Cluster (Cloud Integrations)