Commercial Customer Success Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative person to join our team to help further our customers use our products efficiently.
As a Customer Success Representative, you will work directly with a portfolio of the World’s leading commercial and governmental customers and be part of an account team that proactively drives the adoption of our software. This ensures our customers experience a partnership that includes excellent service with a direct link to successful yearly license renewals
- Own and manage assigned tasks within the customer Onboarding Opportunity from customer Welcome Calls to confirm activation through Mid-Year Engagement handoff to the Renewals Sales Representatives.
- Engage with both Admins and Licensed End Users following the prioritisation matrix to ensure onboarding in the most productive way
- Discover and analyse gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps.
- Work closely with the account team to integrate awareness activities with the more profound technical engagement activities driven by the MathWorks Technical Team
- A bachelor's degree and 1 year of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Customer-focused with excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with a self-starting ability and strong organisational skills
- Effective problem solving, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.