Office Services Administrator (m/f/d)
This position will report to the Finance Manager of The MathWorks Benelux supporting the varied administrative, office coordination tasks and training coordination tasks required of fast growing organization. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multi-tasking, be reliable and punctual, posses good priority setting skills for both internal and external demands. They will have a supportive and business-like manner in dealing with customers, vendors and other MathWorks operations. Internally, they will support the varied request and prioritize items for coordinating the daily operational flow of a sales office. They will be able to take direction and have a good, supportive attitude doing tasks required for overall office support and traditional administrative duties. You will be in close contact with the local team, but also with your peers in EMEA and the US.
Specific duties would be:
• Support the finance and operations team with accounting tasks, as Accounts Payables accounting:
1. Reviewing, coding and entering supplier invoices, processing and booking of supplier and intercompany payments
2. Coding and processing of bank statements
4. Expense report audits, processing and payments
5. Support with month end close with GL accounting
6. Support order release, AR collection calls, sending out statements.
Office Administration (20%)
• Manage incoming telephone calls from external customers supporting the switchboard.
• Public/On-Site training coordination held in the Eindhoven office.
• Point of contact for travel escalations for both internal and external visitors to The MathWorks Benelux’s office.
• Coordinate the inventory and ordering of office and canteen supplies.
• Support the distribution of both incoming and outgoing postal and email enquiries.
• Welcome visitors and guests.
• Support administrative duties such as tea breaks, lunches etc.
- HBO degree preferred
- Preferred accounting experience with AP and bank account handling
- Preferred general ledger experience
- Experience with ERP software is required (Oracle Cloud is preferred)
- Excellent demand of Dutch and English language skills in writing and verbally
- Prior experience handling direct customer inquiries both via phone and email
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- First experience with Sales Force
- Experience in international B2B environment.
- Professional phone manner
- Professional and positive Attitude
- Continuous improvement mindset.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.